To change the DNS settings on the Internet for use with operator assistance is not given the authority as required. So, your device your device in order to perform a DNS change operation when the operator performs an internet connection must have been the root.
Change your DNS address for Wi-Fi Connections
- Then any version of the Android operating system installed on the tablet or Settings menu on your mobile device to get wireless connectivity options.
- DNS settings to connect to the network you want to apply, make sure you already connected If you keep your connection.
- On the network you want to use, hold and select “Change Network” option.
- Incoming screen “Show advanced options” and select.
- IP settings of your original as a DHCP connection will be taking place. Replace it as static. Then enter the IP address you want to use the DNS 1 and DNS 2 located in the box below.
Immediately after you register your action again turn off once your internet connection. Now you can have access to banned sites seamlessly using your Wi-Fi connection on your device.
Open DNS Services
|Service Providers||Preferred DNS Server||Other DNS Server|
|Comodo Secure DNS||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206|